In this screen you can select match configuration: local and visiting teams, and game limit.
- Select old teams that you used.
- Select teams name.
- Select if team is controlled by Human or CPU (if your want to change CPU level, you have to go to main Options menu).
- Select teams shirt style.
- Select team colors (first color, secondary color and numbers color).
- Select match limit (goals number).
And play the match!
In tactical mode you can set your player in the position that you think that’s the best to star playing. To do it:
- Press over the player that you want to move.
- Drag it to desired position.
- Release it.
Tactical mode is enabled when:
- Match Kick-Off.
- After a goal.
- Before you kick a fault or penalty.
When all players of all human teams are in the correct position, press the ball to start playing.
If your are playing a turns match (you can change this option in main options screen) you have 3 moves by turn. You have to try to score a goal in your opponents To do your moves:
- Press desired player (if you have vibrations enabled in main options you can feel a small vibration).
- With player selected, drag it in a direction that you want to move.
- Release the screen.
Things to consider:
- You have to make a fast move, simulating that you are throwing the crown cap.
- You have to do lineal movements.
- If your selected player touch an opponent before than the ball, the referee shall indicate foult (or penalty if opponent has in your penalty area).
If one of your player are near the ball, a ball posesion rotation circle appears. When it happens you can move the ball around the player that have it. To do it:
- Press on the ball or in the rotation circle on direction that you want to move the ball.
- Release it.
Now you can do a normal movement or rotate ball again.